Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

I'm new, be gentle.

It's a Friday night and I've decided to start my blog. 

Watch out!  Party animal on the lose. 

I've wanted to start a blog for some time and I guess liquid courage was all I needed.  I really am a light weight.

I welcome you all to read my reviews on the most recent books I've read (it's actually disturbing how much I read) or listen to me go on and on and on about trying to find a literary agent.  I'm a writer and my goal is to be a published writer.  I've been working towards this goal for about 2 years (little wet behind the ears) and in those years I've learned SO much.  I've made a lot of awesome friends on my journey and will share their comments, advice and blog postings.


Input is always welcome and comments are a must.  Thanks and welcome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment