Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

4 1/2 Star review!


LASR Prince Charming Review

Last week I opened my email to find a link for a review by LASR.

First off, I love getting these emails. Second, I hadn't heard much from Book 2 since it released and I was a little sad. Most authors go through this; wondering if we'd made a mistake. But redemption was only right around the corner!

The best part, besides the 4 1/2 stars is how the reviewer, Jasmine, feels about Honey Creek books. I can't speak for the creator of the book line, but Jasmine spoke what has always been in my heart about this town and series of books. Sweet, simple and short.

So, if you haven't checked out a Honey Creek book or a Honey Creak Royalty book, what are you waiting for!


For all your Honey Creek Royalty Series information, please visit my website at www.jenandersonauthor.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment