Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

Two Ya Fiction Series

On vacation a few weeks ago, I spent many hours writing but when I finally stepped away, I read...a lot!  I found 2 YA Fiction series that are not new, really, but new to me and I thought I'd share.

Book 1 in Kara Taylor's Prep School Confidential was a fast read. I'm a fan of the Gallagher Girls series and this seemed to fit right in. I recommend reading the two books in this series before Book 3, Deadly Little Sins releases in August 2014 (the day before my bday!)


Next, I devoured 5 books in the Private series. The drama sucked me in but I'm not completely in love with the MC. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike her ...all the time but I do find I have a love hate with her. There are so many little things going on in this series that you have to pay attention. Who's hooking up and who's breaking up and don't forget about the dead bodies. So far, there are 2. Who's next.

No comments:

Post a Comment