Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

Book Nibbles

I'm jumping around with excitement for the book up this week. Bloom by Julie Anne Lindsey!

In a town filled with her past, she never expected to find her future….
Seven years ago Cynthia left Honey Creek with a broken heart. Three years ago Mitchell arrived with one. Now Cynthia’s come home, and these two hardened hearts can’t stop arguing. If they’d only take a break long enough to find some common ground, they might be surprised to find love can grow anywhere.
If they let it, love will find a way to Bloom.

Where you can snag your copy of this amazingly sweet romance. Amazon. And if you don't have a Kindle, you can also get a copy from Smashwords.

My two cents:
Not only do I love, love, love this new author but I fell in love with this sweet romance. Lindsey does a wonderful job of showing two people dealing with the ups and downs of falling in love. Mitchell and Cindi are two likable characters you could see yourself being friends with. I might be a little biased since I write for Honey Creek but Lindsey did a great job of introducing us to this small town.

I recommend you get this book today.

No comments:

Post a Comment