Pages

Friday, May 10, 2013

4.5 Star Review for King of the Lake

As you may know, my final book in the Honey Creek Royalty series released in March. Here is a great review from LASR I received in my inbox this morning.


As an author, we are warned not to comment on reviews, good or bad. Many say readers don't like it and others say why not. I like to weigh on the side of caution.  But I can certainly comment here.

Dear Jasmine from LASR,
Thank you for taking the time to read my novellas and provide a review. I understand the amount of books offered to you everyday and it makes me break out into a goofy smile knowing you picked me.

I feel like you get it. My stories. They are simple and light and are made to make you feel good. I loved high school and even though any little thing felt like the end of the world, those were the things that made life interesting. Writing for Honey Creek allows me to slip back in time and relive a few of those moments since I grew up in a small town.

Thank you for the reviews and I look forward to reading more of them and your suggestions.

Sincerely,
Jennifer Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment