Pages

Thursday, May 23, 2013

5 Peanut review for Clockwork Princess


I know I said I'd post peanuts, but honestly, they were too flipping big. I'll find more.

Like most, I started reading The Mortal Instruments series before I started The Infernal Devices and that's okay. Some characters are the same but you don't need one before the other. 

I'm sad to see this series end. I loved it from Book 1 to Book 3. Clare, like in her other series, does a wonderful job of creating this world and describing every piece making you feel like you are right there along for the ride. Every tender touch, every kiss. I felt them. 

Before starting the final book, I heard rumblings of a death and sadness and to be honest, I was hesitant to start the book. I know it sounds silly, but I was content to go on thinking the three characters were stuck in a never ending triangle and Mortmain was off hiding, never to be seen again. 

But I put my big girl panties on and read the book, never wanting to put it down even though I knew I was getting closer to the end and not wanting it to be over.

All story lines were neatly tied up, giving everyone the ending they deserved. 

Now, all I want is some sort of family tree encompassing all the Shadowhunter family lines along with secondary characters and how long they've lived. 

Could we dare hope she'll add another leg to this series? Book is available everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment