When I saw this commercial for the first time, I went to FB to make sure others saw, as well. Days later, the media was all over it, with claims of people feeling offended. Really? And while I'm not offended, nor, do I feel like the male movement has received any blows, I can understand how one might feel "offended" or put off.
1. Jingle Bells? Sure, try those moves with like 12 Days of Christmas.
2. Women everywhere flocked to Kmart to buy Joe Boxers only to find their husbands were still uncoordinated.
3. Excited for musical pants, men across the country were disappointed to find that they still didn't have rhythm and their pants didn't "ding" when they walked.
4. Tuxedo manufactures were outraged because their sales of pants declined.
5. Tie manufactures boycotted the commercial because it promotes bow ties.
6. Victoria Secret models were a little miffed with the competition demanding bells on their boobs.
7. Hand bell choirs are feeling the pressure.
8. We won't be able to look at a yellow smiley face again.
9. Lovers of the Hershey Kisses playing We Wish You a Merry Christmas are upset causing them to stuff their faces with the chocolately goodness.
10. Santa isn't happy because the number one item on many female (and male) Christmas lists is a Joe Boxer Jingle Balls performer.