Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

New Author Alert: Engy Albasel Neville

You may not know this,but when I graduated college, I worked for an event marketing firm and it was like a dream job. Not because of the pay but because of the people and the work. There, I worked for this rough guy from New York who not only taught me how to work an event but many other colorful things about life. Fast forward about 10 years and I get a "Like this page" request from this guy. His wife is an author and he wanted me to like her page. We connected and I'm pleased to introduce her to my blog.

*drum roll*

Welcome Engy Albasel Neville, author of A Leap in Time.


The morning after hanging an antique painting,
Lexi Carter notices strange noises in her living
room. Scared beyond words, she confronts the
sounds only to discover that the landscape itself
has come alive. Did Roman soldiers on horseback
just gallop across the thing? She impulsively
touches the painting and is sucked into the world
of ancient Pompeii. Lexi meets Marcus, a Roman
Adonis, who occupies her every thought, and
sends her senses into a tailspin.
The year is 59AD and Pompeii is at its peak
of glory and prosperity. Lexi is faced with the
decision of choosing between two worlds, her
modern day Los Angeles or ancient Pompeii…
with the man who captured her heart and soul.

Intrigued? I am! You can grab your copy of A Leap in Time at these retailers:
Wild Rose Press        Amazon      Barnes&Noble      iBooks

No comments:

Post a Comment