Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

New Year, New Me

First off, Happy New Year!
Second, no, I'm not going to blather on about my resolution. I can't. Before the holidays, I was officially diagnosed with diabetes, high cholesterol and kidney issues (due to diabetes). So as much as I'd like to be a new person and make a new me because of the new year and I decided to, I'm forced to.

So, I'd decided to share with others our there who suffer from the same issues. And let me tell you, it ain't easy!

I will still discuss books (because I love them), authors (they love me!), and my quest for further publication 9 (I want them all to love me). But I'll sprinkle in new material. Recipes that work, exercise that fits the bill and more importantly, ways to beat this.

Please, offer your own tips. We are all ears and dealing with this is not easy. Help is welcomed.

Change can be good. Change can obviously be bad. If you are in the same boat as me, good luck.

And to those working the publishing industry, I'm still here and I welcome your comments.

*raises glass* Here's to 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment