Pages

Friday, February 27, 2015

OMG! Green Smoothie

I recently read an article listing the top 10 greens that you should be eating. Well, I'm not a rabbit so I thought I'd try to find smoothie recipes to include these ingredients. Besides, one of them, chard, was listed as one to help fight diabetes.

Score!

So what does a girl do when she needs a recipe? She does a search on Pinterest! There I found a recipe and I happened to have all the ingredients (shocker!). Here is the original recipe link for the Peanut Butter and Jelly Green Smoothie.

And here are is my version:

1 container of Yoplait Light in vanilla
1 TBSP of chia seeds
1/2 cup of frozen blueberries
1/2 cup of frozen bananas
1 TBSP of Peanut Butter
Handful of spinach
1/2 cup of skim milk

Blend and enjoy!

Sorry, I'll work on the pictures but I just couldn't stop drinking this. It honestly tastes like a PB&J!



No comments:

Post a Comment