Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Book Nibbles

Today on Book Nibbles we have Christina Wolfer's Two Brothers.
Here's where you can get your copy on Amazon for $2.99!
Blurb:
At eighteen, Amanda Riley got her first lesson in love when Jacob Henderson broke her heart. But then she made the biggest mistake of her life – she ran off and married his younger brother.

Ten years later, she’s divorced and moving back to her small hometown. She’s made a name for herself in the cutting horse industry. That should count for something… Right? But decade old mistakes won’t be easily forgotten by everyone in town. 

When Amanda and Jacob are thrown together to help an abused horse, old desires ignite and past truths are revealed. And just when they think they’ll get a second chance at love, the younger brother comes home.

Recently, Two Brothers received a 5 cup review from Coffeetime Romance. Here's a portion of that review: Oh my! I must warn readers they will need a big box of tissues handy before they sit down to read Two Brothers. I was extremely moved by the realistic character development with a big dose of the reality. A true story about love and loss and about the fact that the ones who cause the most pain are the ones we love. I felt bad for each character and found something about them, which drew me to a level of understanding that in the beginning I was sure I would never achieve. I highly recommend the tale of Two Brothers and the amazing writing of Christina Wolfer.

Delane
Reviewer for Coffee Time Romance & More
coffeetimeromance.com/BookReviews/twobrothersbychristinawolfer.html

My cup of info: Way to go Christina on the 5 cups! 

I loved Two Brothers. The story was complex, touching and heat wrenching. I loved to watch Amanda and Jacob mix and mingle and try to figure things out. Kind of like real life. Their story felt real and I fought for them. I hope you enjoy this wonderful read.

No comments:

Post a Comment