Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Holiday Gifts 2014: Ideas and Suggestions

I love this time of year. Sure, I probably gain like 10 pounds from all the cookies and ridge the edge of credit card debt (I kid!) but I love presents and the closeness this time of year can bring.

But the love can get hidden behind the stress of finding the perfect gifts. And I strive to be a gift perfectionist. So I'm always on the look-out for some great ideas and my friend Beth Merrell shared a great group of products with me that will delight that make-up loving lady (or man) in your life.

I present you with Younique:

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. How about these:

Now, I haven't had the pleasure of trying these wonderful items, but as a woman, who is getting older and finding her lashes are not as full as they once were (I don't seem to have that problem with my stomach), I like these results.

If you're a user, I'd love to hear what you think. But if you're in need of more information, check out Beth's website.

Have a gift idea to share? Do it! I'll have more as the weeks progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment