Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

My Fav Reads of 2014

Can you believe the year is almost over? Tim flew but I made sure to have fun and hunker down with several good books. With e-readers, I burn right through books. Instant gratification!

I didn't read very many new releases because those reads are saved for my fave authors in various genres but I will sum up my year:

NA
I love the entire Ruin series by Rachel Van Dyken. Her writing is great and not like many NA, there is sexy but not so descriptive that I need a shower after reading. And the first book hooks you!

Who doesn't love rock stars? This series was great and I'm eagerly awaiting the next book.

YA
I could gush all day about my love of this author and this book! I need more from her!

Clever, funny and super cute!

Love this author and would read her grocery list if she'd let me! This series is wonderful. Engaging, beautiful and so full of love. Must read!

These are just a few of my favorites from 2014. What were yours? Any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment