Pages

Friday, September 26, 2014

Thank you!

As you might have seen, I'm part of two awesome boxed sets. It is an honor to be among this group of authors and I'm thankful everyday for being included.





Sweet but Sexy spent a lot of time in the Top 100 on Amazon, but Small Town Charm has hit it big! #1 for at least 3 days and we are slowly eating away at that Mystery slot! I can not even BEGIN to describe how I'm feeling. Is this a joke? Am I dreaming? And who let this little writer in on this? 

So, since I'm pretty sure this is real *pinches self* I am saying a big THANK YOU to our readers! We have a wonderful, unique collection and so far, the reviews are great! Even my little old YA got 4 Stars! 

THANK YOU   THANK YOU   THANK YOU   THANK YOU   THANK YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment