Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

SYTYCW!

What?
I know, you're probably thinking I spelled that wrong but I didn't. I swear! I know there is a show called SYTYCD, but I'm not talking about shaking your money maker. I'm talking about writing! Harlequin Romance is hosting a So You Think You Can Write contest and I've made the leap and entered my newest project, Dorm Room Goodies.

In fact, I've entered the Slush Pile again with this beauty!

But enough about me, let's talk writing, romance and Harlequin. Even if you've lived under a rock your entire life, at one point, you had to have heard of the H word. I mean, they are the Big Thing when it comes to kisses, sex, hand holding and all the good stuff in the sheets. Or against a tree! Heck, even my mystery lovin' grandmother had a copy or two with the familiar logo.

This is a great concept and I'm glad to participate. Heck, even making that jump is a big deal for me. I'm a bit of shy girl (no seriously) and putting myself out there makes me nervous. For the past 3 years, I've had the security of TMP when I submit new works where they have graciously opened their arms to me and my writing.

Anywho! If you are a writer, there is still some time to enter your submission. Check out the SYTYCW website to enter.

If you want to sneak a lookie-lou at Dorm Room Goodies, click the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment