Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

It's Alive!

Drum roll please............


JenAndersonAuthor.com is now open for business!

A couple of years ago I set out on this writing journey, not really sure where it would lead but hopeful one day I'd see my name in print.  Within the last 4 months my life has been taken over.  In a totally, completely awesome way!

Up until I actually heard the words "we want to print your story"or "I want to represent you as an author" (hasn't happened yet) I'd been waiting.  Waiting to hear news.  Waiting to get headshots.  Waiting to set up an author site. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.

And I was okay with waiting.  At least my on-hold music was better.

Then 4 months ago I got the call.  Or rather, I met the publisher who thought they were going to represent and then I got the email confirming.  I hit the ground running.  By the next week, I got headshots done.  Then I shouted to the rooftops my news.  Then I started planning my author site. 

I thought I could handle the creation myself and even purchased a Web Design for Dummies book.  Needless to say, I needed some help.  The only type of byte I know about when a vampire sucks your blood.  And html.  Is that short for hotel motel?  No clue!

My good friend Nick swooped in and saved me from myself.  And now I have a finished projuct I am so beyond jazzed about.  My site is simple, cute and easy to navigate. 

When you get some time.  Come check me out.  I'd love to hear what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment