Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Book Nibbles Round-Up

For awhile, I've been featuring titles here under the name Book Nibbles. Books I've either enjoyed or might enjoy. Today, I'd like to take a minute to run through these titles again and mention whether I have read since posting and what I thought. Who knows, maybe you'll find something you'll like as well.

Also, to find a listing of all the books I've read, check me out on GoodReads (I love that place!).

The books listed are in no particular order:

Raeliksen by Renee Vincent: Loved this book. A historical romance that kept my eyes glued to the pages. I cried, laughed and fell in love. Now, I just need to read Mac Liam, Book 2 in her trilogy.

Kentucky Blues by Cat Schaffer: I have not read but heard wonderful things. I can't wait to see Cat again at the Lori Foster Reader Writer Get Together in June.

Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare: Devoured the second book in the series. The twists, turns and cliffhangers make me starved for the next installment. A YA must read.

Rescue Me by Jennifer Johnson: I fell in love with this book. I have the pleasure of working with JJ and her writing. We are both in the Men in Uniform anthology and I loved her story in there too. In fact, I loved Rescue Me so much, I immediately read Double Dog Dare which is another snarky, fun, sweet romance.

Late Harvest by Suzanne Barrett: I haven't read yet but a friend said she couldn't put it down. Gesh, my TBR list just keeps growing and growing.

Secrets by Jan Scarbrough: This is a re-release that I haven't had the pleasure yet.  A sweet Contemporary Romance that was nominated for a 2011 CAPA from the Romance Studio.

The Most Intimate Wish by FL Bicknell. This book is an erotic title and I haven't jumped in yet.




Purrfect Voyage by Ruth J. Hartman. I haven't had the pleasure yet but I always love a romantic comedy. Plus, some how I mixing cats and a big boat might be really funny.




Be Mine, Valentine. Krista Ames has a short story in this anthology that was so cute. In fact, I read the entire anthology and found the short doses of love to be just what I needed to get into the February 14th spirit.

Rebuild My World by Cheryl Norman. This contemporary romance with suspense is added to my TBR list. What about you?



According to Plan by Madison J. Edwards. Loved this book. It is a bit on the steamy side but the story is not covered up by the clothes flung in these naughty scenes.. You can't help but fall in love with the characters and cheer them on.

Two Brothers by Christina Wolfer. Again, I loved this story. To watch the Amanda and Jacob figure things out ( I mean fight each other) was told wonderfully.










Skeleton in a Dead Space by Judy Alter. First off, I love the author. I haven't read her book yet but she's gotten wonderful reviews and now with the second title out in the series, I really need to step it up.

Buried in Briny Bay by Bobbye Terry. Another mystery I haven't read yet. This is book one in her Briny Bay Mystery series.

Ariel by Gabriel Madison. I really enjoyed the is YA Paranormal. The action was intense and I couldn't put it down. Now if only the author had another book coming out soon. *taps foot*

Love's Long Shadow by Ciara Knight. This short novella precludes her Battle of Lost Souls series. You get a glimpse into the world of fallen angels and demons. Really enjoyed this read and waiting to read her next book, Rise From Darkness where the story continues.

There you have it. I hope my little insight helps. I tried to keep it clean with my selection. But for all my reviews, you can friend me on GoodReads.

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment