Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Away but not forgotten...

I've been away and I can't tell you how sorry I am. I plan to update my pregnancy journal so, head over there next and hopefully it will clear things up a bit. Like mud!

While away, I've done some serious editing and reading. Not all of these books were on my summer TBR list but I enjoyed them the same.

All-American Girl by Meg Cabot
Lothaire by Kresley Cole
Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
Kiss Me, I'm Irish by Bella Street
Jinx by Meg Cabot
Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen
Beige by Cecil Castellucci
Pants on Fire by Meg Cabot
The Start of Something Good by Gracie Lee Rose

Most are older titles but when the authors are fantastic, you can't help but pick up anything by them.

So tell me, what have you read this summer? Anything worth sharing?

No comments:

Post a Comment