Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Read, read, read, write, write, write

As a writer, my first love is to read books like  most of my fellow pen to paper magicians. There isn't nothing I love more than to curl up with a good book and get lost. To be in aww of the author who's tale won't let me go.

But as more writing happens, the less reading I do. This last year, I was too busy editing, creating new works and beta reading for others that I barely read 30 books. 30 BOOKS! That's barely a drop in the bucket from previous, non-publishing years.

2013 is proving to be just as busy.

So I ask my fellow reader, writers and all around busy people, how do you find time? Do you have a set schedule? Are there don't bother mommy nights because she's reading? Do you have to leave the house and sit at a bookstore or coffeehouse just to enjoy a good book?

My ears are open!

No comments:

Post a Comment