Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

Book Nibbles

I know, I'm late.  But you have no idea...never mind. 

Up this week on Book Nibbles, I'm very excited to have on Purrfect Voyage by Ruth J. Hartman.

Blurb:
Kitty Carter is used to getting into strange situations when she chases her cat, Arthur. But this latest escapade is just too much! When Arthur chases a mouse at the marina while she's doing research for her book, she follows him down the dock and onto a yacht. Not entirely her plan, since she falls down some stairs and hits her head, and wakes to find herself out to sea. And she and Arthur aren’t the only ones on board!

Here's where you can check the book out on Amazon.

My two cents:  I have not read this book but it is on my list.  The author was asked to describe Purrfect Voyage and she said it was a sweet, funny, contemporary romance.  Well, that's right up my alley.

Some of you may not know but Ruth and I were in a book together.  Men in Uniform.  Yep, so we have this kinship.  You may also not know that Ruth is a dental hygienist and loves cats.  No?  Yes!  And she finds her inspirations from what she knows and you can't argue with that logic!

Check out Purrfect Voyage and let me know what you think. 



No comments:

Post a Comment