Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Maternity Leave...sort of

In case you've been hiding under a rock, I'm having another baby. I'm expected to deliver any day now and trust me, I'm anxious to get this over with. It's true what they say, whoever they are. Pregnancy gets harder each time and as you get older. I'm not saying I'm old. I would never say that. 

Ever!

With that said, not the old part, I'm sort of on maternity leave. I here, for now until this kid decides to finally show herself but I'm keeping a low profile. My blog posts will be few, if any until after the baby comes and I can form complete sentences or thoughts.

In the mean time, you can follow me on FB and I'll try to keep you up to date with anything interesting I find in the writing world. My writing plate is a bit full right now. I'm editing Book 3 in my Honey Creek series, waiting for Book 2 to release (September 29th), writing and editing Spider, a YA coming out in March and I'm beta reading for a close friend. 

Fortunately, my TMP work has been lightened until after the baby comes but I'm still around. They can't get rid of me.

So until I'm sort of back to normal, I'm sort of on maternity leave. Keep on writing until we speak again!

No comments:

Post a Comment