Pages

Monday, August 26, 2013

My Brother's Wedding is here!

Allison Daughtry is catapulted into a past life when she returns to her childhood home to attend her brother’s wedding. Bombarded with memories of a night she’d shared with Ryan Johnson, her reason for leaving and forever crush, she attempts to navigate her feelings while maintaining a fake romantic relationship with her best friend. Complicated emotions surface and Allison struggles to remember what’s real.

My Brother's Wedding is a contemporary sweet romance set in the Midwest. Follow Allison as she maneuvers her family and a long lost love. But watch out for the grandmother, she's a spitfire!

It's here! It's here! I'm so excited about this release. TMP was able to offer my new book as a pre-order but now she's alive and well (of course my book is a girl and like most females, she likes to be a caressed with your eyes!)

My Brother's Wedding is set in one of my favorite cities...St. Louis! So grab your toasted ravs, gooey butter cake and they's get our Lou on.

Here are your linkie poohs for this $2.99 DEAL:
Barnes and Noble
Amazon
Smashwords
ARe  All Romance eBooks


If you can't find it where you normally purchase your ebooks, please let me know.

Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy this new step with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment