Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Where am I?

I'm busy these days.  And not just with holiday stuff, although shopping for both sets of in-laws takes up a bit of time and that NaNo things was time consuming.  I jest.  Ha Ha!

Anywho, if you don't follow me on Twitter you might not know that I'm over at BookBuzzed.com today giving away a copy of Men In Uniform.  Tomorrow I'll be blogging over at Honeycreekbooks.com and on December 11th, you can catch me and a writer high school bestie at Barnes and Noble in Fenton, MO doing a signing. 

My calendar hasn't looked so full in awhile. 

Come check out all the fun and if we don't speak again soon, have a safe and wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry if you are trying to leave a comment and it's not working. I'm working on it.

    ReplyDelete