Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Review rating system.

In my attempt at providing helpful information, such as book reviews, I thought I better create a rating system. And since this is the peanut gallery....

I give you the peanut rating system. (It might take me a bit of time to figure out how to make these nuts smaller (said no guy ever)).

1 Nut: Thanks for putting yourself out there. Now take that effort and make peanut butter.
2 Nuts: While I might pass next time I see you sitting alone in a bowl at a bar, someone out there might like you.
3 Nuts: The story held onto me until the end and I'll try another sampling from this author in the future.
Might need a little jelly.

4 Nuts: Engaging story. I recommend this book.





5 Nuts: Fantastic read! No jelly required! Eat these as is! 

There ya go. I hope I didn't make you nuts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment