Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Four Nuts for The Crescent Chronicles


Blurb from GoodRead for Flight:
Sometimes you just have to take flight.A summer in New Orleans is exactly what Allie needs before starting college. Accepting her dad’s invitation to work at his hotel offers an escape from her ex-boyfriend and the chance to spend the summer with her best friend. Meeting a guy is the last thing on her mind—until she sees Levi.
Unable to resist the infuriating yet alluring Levi, Allie finds herself at the center of a supernatural society and forced to decide between following the path she has always trusted or saving a city that might just save her.


I won't include the blurb from Focus just so I don't give away too much about Flight.

I found this book through BookBub, I think and the blurb attracted me. So did the fact it was more of New Adult, which I'm totally loving.

The Crescent Chronicles is a different, casual, take on the supernatural. They're out there and living among us but it's no big deal, or so Levi tries to get Allie to believe. She's instantly attracted to him and vise versa and watching her try to stay away is interesting because she's sworn off guys.

Both books sucked me and I couldn't put them down. I'm eager for Book 3, Found that releases this year.

With this series, I was introduced to a new author. Most of Alyssa Rose Ivy's books are NA and in fact, over the course of 4 days, I read 5 of her books. They are quick and about 170 pages long. I'll add a review about her Clayton Falls series soon.

I recommend this book if you are looking for something new and enjoy the NA series as much as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment